How to Update A Records - DNS Management
How To Update A Records
If you do not see the DNS option, please chat with one of our agents and have them add Custom DNS Records to your account.
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Click on the domain you want to edit.
- Click DNS.
- From Modify, select A Records.
- To add an A Record, enter the Host and the IP address in the fields provided.
- Click Add to add the A Record. A confirmation message will appear.
- To modify a setting, select Edit or Remove from the Action dropdown menu next to the A Record.